New Patient Forms
Dear NPA Patients,
We hope this letter finds you well. We have been closely following recommendations from the U.S. Center for Disease Control, American Dental Association and American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, as well as the
GA State Board of Dentistry. We adhere to the highest levels of infection control and safety. We want to make you aware of some changes you may see around the office.
• Only one adult may accompany each patient to an appointment unless an additional aide or assistant is required.
• All visitors will be required to wear their own face mask.
• Call us (770-923-2232) when you arrive- you may wait in your car and we will text you when we are ready for your appointment.
• We have implemented strict screening of our patients and visitors prior to appointments with temperature measuring and triage questions. Our staff will adhere to similar protocols.
• We have installed HEPA filters with UV light and air ionizers throughout the office which will clean, recirculate, and purify the air.
• You may notice that our waiting room looks a little different.
We have removed all books, toys, and magazines from the waiting room. We encourage our patients to bring their own toys, book, or iPads.
All seating is at least 6 feet apart
• We have installed plexiglass dividers in our open clinical areas.
Our team in available to answer any questions you have about our upcoming appointments. Don't hesitate to contact us. We realize this has been a difficult time and we appreciate your patience.
Pediatric Adult Dentistry